Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Going Forward

A couple of notes because I used this blog for a short time back in 2010-2011 and moved on. I'm interested in kind of chronicling my journey through this new DCU. That could mean any number of things since I don't really know what I'm getting myself into. I might really enjoy some of the books and read them for a long time or we might be 3 months in the future and I've dropped all but a handful of books. It's really hard to say right now. I will try to write about everything that I'm reading even if that means mini reviews for some books.

I do plan to pick up where I left off on the Saturday Morning Batman reviews. Those are mostly quick and easy and I like seeing the beginnings of Batman. I might add some older comic reviews as time moves on as well. So stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment